PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
- We ship our plants with UPS
- We are currently shipping plants on Monday, Tuesday ONLY
- GROUND SHIPPING is restricted to locations where UPS estimates delivery within 3 days. All other ground shipping orders will be held until September, when ground shipping is safe for all states again.
- 3 day packages are shipped on Monday, Tuesday only in order to ensure your plants reach you in 3 days.
- There are occasionally shipping delays that are completely beyond our control. When these cases arise, I will fill out a claim with UPS and argue for your compensation. Sometimes we win and sometimes we do not. If UPS denies our claim for compensation, Singing Tree Gardens will not issue a refund for those shipping charges.
GROUND SHIPPING IS NOT ALWAYS THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING CHOICE.
- FREE SHIPPING OVER $199 IS GROUND SHIPPING. There will be times when ground shipping is not the best choice for the health of your plants.
- CHOOSE 3 DAY SHIPPING if it is getting warm outside and your plants will be in a box longer than 3 days. This is all states except CA, OR, WA.
- If you are ordering small size heath or heather, please upgrade your shipping to 3 day service after the second week of April. Things heat up quickly in the box and small heath and heather are at risk of damage after 3 days in a hot box.
- Please understand that ground shipping is a fine choice most of the year for all states BUT when it starts to get warm ALL BETS ARE OFF.
- Ground shipping has been known to take up to 12 days depending on where you are.
- The farther you are from us, the more we encourage you to upgrade your shipping if the weather is getting warmer.
- If your order qualifies for free ground shipping (over $199) and you decide to go with 3 day UPS shipping, I will calculate the cost of ground shipping and refund that amount to you at the time your order is processed. Please take advantage of this!!
- We do everything we can to keep our shipping prices affordable and get you gorgeous, healthy plants. Please reach out to me if you are not sure what option is best for you.
- Free ground shipping is a great deal and we love passing this along to our customers, HOWEVER, it does leave us at the mercy of UPS. We will not replace or refund plants that spend too long in transit and suffer as a result.
- You are the master of your shipping choice. Please educate yourself and make an informed decision.
- Call me at 707-839-8777 if you are not sure or
- email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I would love to answer any questions or help you make an informed decision.